3 years of general training where the student acquires:
- a mastery of engineering sciences in order to develop analysis and conceptualisation capacities,
- knowledge of biology to understand the techniques for producing and processing agricultural products,
- the technical and economic knowledge required to run a farm,
- general culture about the professional environment in rural, agricultural and agribusiness settings.
Farms at the heart of teaching during the Bachelor cycle:
- a farm represents a virtually perfect model of a business on a human scale, with all of the professional dimensions: technical, economic, social, legal, human etc.
- the student can use his/her skills, moving progressively from observation to analysis, from understanding to diagnosis and finally to the decision-making phase.
- mastery of written and oral expression in French,
- acquiring the ability to express oneself in two foreign languages.
Discovering oneself and others:
- through work placements in France and abroad within the context of the end-of-year internships.