- Master's degrees are prepared over 2 years after a Bachelor-level qualification.
- Foreign students have priority when it comes to acquiring a Master's degree at PURPAN.
- Developed within the context of a network of universities, the Master's degrees offered by PURPAN focus on the agricultural and food processing industries.
Master : The Agrofood Chain
Analysing the innovations in life sciences to face trends in the agricultural and food processing industries.
- European Master of Science Agroecology
Understanding the structures and functions of complex agro-ecosystems for the purposes of sustainable development.
- Master Food Identity
Developing skills to add value to and promote agri-food products with unique characteristics.
Contact : Marie-Odile BISCH
- Master EURAMA (European Animal Management)
Enriching oneself with comparative analysis of European animal industries.
Contact : Michel de RANCOURT