At PURPAN, the lecturer/researcher's role can be divided into 3 tasks
- Research/Development/Consultancy activities
Lecturers/researchers are grouped into 11 teams who, for the most part, are part of mixed research units [INRA (National Institute for Agricultural Research), CNRS (National Scientific Research Centre) CNRS].
Jean DAYDE is responsible both for scientific management and for coordinating and harnessing all the synergy of the 11 research teams.
- Recognised experts covering the vast majority of the School's areas of research
- Detailed opinions on the activities conducted by the teams and the major issues to be tackled in the medium term
5 research teams
- Over 50 lecturer/researchers
- To be among the 4 or 5 best teams in France in their field
- To gain international recognition
- The School accepts around 20 PhD students within the various teams
- High-level scientific production is the goal of any quality research; this can be in publications, chapters of books, oral presentations, etc.
Contracts with companies
- 60 to 80 Research/Development/Consultancy contracts handled annually
- Answers to operational issues in companies and professional environments
- Constant augmenting of the teaching content